Sunday, November 13, 2011

I love:

Sundays
Scriptures
Breathtaking mountain sunsets
Daily hugs
Starry nights
when those I love are happy
Beauty and the Beast
Plans
Rules
breaking rules
People who believe in me
words

This week will be a challenge.  I've never been this behind in school and work, and somehow I've got to find a way to make my shifting priorities fit into the 24 hours I'm given each day.  I'm grateful that Father knows what he's doing with my life, even if I have no clue.

What I need to remember this week: Perspective.

Goals for the week: Daily scripture immersion and acts of service

What I have to get done this week: all my hours of work and a neurobiology research paper

Who I am grateful for today: (and everyday) Celeste, my daddy, and all of the people who smile at me when I pass them in the hallway

How I will survive this week: prayer and scarves

What I want to do this week REALLY badly, but won't: eat all of the cake sitting on the counter.

What I shouldn't do this week, but probably will: buy a new coat and boots at Plato's Closet

People I miss desperately and need to call: Hannah and Nicole

The light at the end of the tunnel: Thanksgiving break and my map art project

No comments:

Post a Comment