Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today deserves a recap.

I am reading my professors master's thesis on Deception Detection in FBI investigations...and it is honestly one of the most fascinating things I have ever read.  I am really unsure as to why these things fascinate me so much.  But I know they do, so I'm going to run with it!  On the docket tonight: Lie To Me.

Music has been especially absent in my life as of late.  With so much busyness and having lost my ipod, I've missed it.  As I sat down to review my accounting notes and plunged in to Pandora, I remembered just how much power music has in my life.  And I've taken a bit of a folksy turn lately. Kris Allen and Jason Mraz have been lifting my spirits quite a bit today.  This one, not so folksy, but particularly inspirational:

Tonight I felt more like a college girl than I have in a while.  I plastered posters for my play on the doors of my apartment complex.  Some doors...well, some doors got more posters than others.  It was fun. 

Not a lot of deep thought today, just trying to keep up with life, hold on, and find the joy in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment