Monday, March 7, 2011

confession:

Sometimes, I am that girl.  You know the one.  The girl who can't let go of any guy, even the ones she's not interested in.  Who has to have all the male attention all the time.

I'm not proud of it.  And I don't know why I do it.  Even boys I KNOW I don't like, boys I never ever want to date...it drives me crazy when they turn their attentions toward someone else.  I try so hard to be happy for the other girls, to really hope things will turn out well for them.  Heck, I feel like it's easier if I DO really love the boy, because then I am at least hoping he finds joy.

They say the first step toward change is in recognizing that something is wrong.  Because, really...if I could just maintain the attention of the right guy, that would be enough for me.

Enough.  Confessional closed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment