Saturday, March 5, 2011

allow me a moment.

I believe in love.  I've read about it, written about it, sung about it, listened to it, and most of all, I've lived it.  I know what a part of love feels like.  I know how it colors your whole world, giving you a reason to get up in the morning and keeps a secret smile in the crooks of your mouth all day.  I know that it makes you feel safe, secure, and gives you hope.  But I also know how quickly it can all change.

I don't know why, but I still miss you.  I worry that I will never find what we had.  The progress I've made as a person in the past 8 months is something I wouldn't trade, but I wish I could have both.  I know I'm young, and I know I will...but sometimes I wish I could just fast-forward to that part.  Although, once I got there, I'm sure I would wish I could go back again.

Bottom Line: I miss being in love.

Alright, I'm done with that now, I just needed to get it out of my system.  Back to life and priorities.  Time to focus on where I'm going and how I can make the world a better place.  At the right time, love will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment