Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photograph Overload

I am always hesitant to post pictures because I know so many people that are serious photographers, who put my point and shoot method to shame.  But these pictures aren't about being a good photographer, they are about me exploring my world.  So here's a bit of what I've been up to in the past few months.

Defining Beauty


Using Texture. 

The silliest boy in the world


An obsession with eyes.
These belong to my little brother.

Mountain Climbing and Silhouettes


Quite possibly the definition of happiness

some days actually do feel this good

Temple Square at Christmas

Yeah, it really was that intense.
Something of which I am proud.

And thoroughly enjoyed making.



LOVE my Shadow.

Often, I gage people's awesomeness levels by their capacity to be silly.

I walk by this house weekly,
and it always strikes something within me.
Why is it, you think?

Snowshoeing

I found these on the bottom of a bush walking home from the grocery store.
simple pleasures

story of their marriage!

Hope

I'm going there someday.

He thinks he's jumping in front of my pictures to ruin them.
Sometimes, I pretend to take pictures just so I can get faces like this.

One word: Fooseball

I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment