Friday, March 25, 2011

lit review

I'm not quite sure how I've made it four semesters into my college education before having to write a literature review, but it's true.  Now, however, I find myself in the midst of my first experience writing a lit review, only to be working on two at the same time: one for class, and one for work.  For those of you unfamiliar with literature reviews, they take a lot of time, even more reading, a strong sense of discipline, and intense mental organizational capabilities.

My brain kind've feels like it's going to explode with all of the information...but at the same time it is exiting to be learning so much and feel like an expert on a topic.

But my word to future lit review writers....don't procrastinate.  It will take more time than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment