Wednesday, March 7, 2012

one step at a time

way sick.  too much to do.  not enough sleep or brainpower to do it.  important decisions looming on the horizon.  stressing me out.  classes.  grades.  grad school.  relationships.  jobs.  living arrangements.  money.

And then I realize how lucky I am.  How I know exactly what I am supposed to be focusing on right now, and that I've been promised that everything else will fall into place when I do that.  The peace that comes from knowing that when I'm doing my best and putting my focus where God intends it to be, everything will be okay.  I don't have to know how.  I don't have to understand.  And I probably won't. 

 I don't need to be able to see the path in front of me, I just need to trust the hand that leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment