Wednesday, March 28, 2012

call me sappy

but movies tend to make me this way.  (we went to see The Hunger Games tonight)

life can get tough sometimes.  i tend to have pretty extreme highs and lows.  and quickly.  sometimes it's hard to remember how good things can be when i'm in the midst of scary changes, seemingly endless things to work on, and looming important decisions.  especially when i can't see an end in sight.

which is why it's so important to hold onto the moments where i feel.  the good and the bad.  hold onto intensity. adventure.  excitement.  loyalty.  safety.  moments where everything in the world feels right.  especially in the moments where everything seems to be a never-ending blur of awful apathy.

because there is beauty.  there is perfection.  there are moments that sweep me off my feet and make me let my guard down.  and it is those that need to be remembered most of all.

so here's to those moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment