Thursday, January 26, 2012

Words of Mormon

verse 7
And I do this for a wise purpose; for thus it whispereth me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me.  And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things, which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me according to his will.

Sometimes I forget that the guidance and direction that comes from deity is not merely good advice.  It is not something to be taken as an interesting thought that I might incorporate.  It is guidance from a Father and Elder Brother, who love and care for me more than anyone else ever could.  It is their pleadings with me to take the path that will best the best in the long run.

When I remember the source, I remember how important it is to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment