Monday, January 16, 2012

I think it's funny

...how my last post meant something entirely different on Sunday than it does today.  Sunday it meant pain.  Today it means hope, determination, and a reminder to slow down.

...how letting someone help you can be scarier than just enduring the pain.  We humans are quite silly creatures.

...how we get so caught up in knowing everything, that we can't see what's right in front of us.  

How did I get 20 years into my life without learning so many of these vital lessons?  I guess that's why we have so much time to learn, discover, and improve.  It's all about progression.

Tonight, I'm grateful for so many things.
Time.
Books.
Music.
People to serve.
Love strong enough to heal.
Inspiration and epiphanies.
Being silly.
Faith.
Understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment