Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hopes, Dreams, and Reality

There are dishes littering the counter right now, stained with remnants of blueberry chocolate chip pancakes and reminding me of the amazing friends I have.  An aroma of maple syrup and vanilla is wafting from the oven, and I'm anxious to find out if my attempts at making homemade Granola was a success.  My brain may not be working super well today, and I may be fairly tired- but both are reminders of how blessed I am to have people worth being with into the wee hours of the morning.  I may have had awful dreams again last night- but I am grateful for the contrast between dreams and reality, and for the people who help and hold me through the parts of reality I am not yet ready to face.

I am loving how my hopes and dreams are starting to mesh with reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment