Friday, December 16, 2011

People

They are what I love most about my life.  In attempting to wind down from the craziness that was finals, the joy in my life has been found almost exclusively in those people I surround myself with.  From the short snippets of talks that are oh-so-needed with my roommate to the nerdy intellectual discussions about empiricism and rhetoric with my sister and brother-in-law, these are what bring me joy.  And on days like today where I have so little to do that is productive that I begin making spreadsheets of the cheapest way to buy my books next semester...I so appreciate the people in my life who make it worthwhile.  Like yesterday's secret agent mission to get a picture in temple square with my boyfriend.  Or this morning (okay, let's be honest-afternoon) watching a semester's worth of YouTube clips with my brother.  Or nerd-ing out over Paul Eckman and the last half season of Lie To Me.

I love the people in my life who keep me safe, happy, and sane.  And I can't wait to see the rest of them over the next two and a half weeks- even if it means being away from my Provo family.

No comments:

Post a Comment