Friday, October 14, 2011

why i'm not ready to be a parent

One of the hardest things for me is letting people figure things out on their own.  Even little things like baking and cleaning, if I know how to do it I would rather just take charge than explain it to someone else or let them struggle to figure it out.  But when it comes to things like people's critical life decisions, sometimes you really have to let them flounder a bit.  I so wish I could jump in and safe everyone and fix everything, but that's just not the way life works.  The times in my life I've grown the most and become the woman I am today have been because I had to tough it out on my own- and with divine help.  It takes trust in someone's abilities and potential to do that.  Guess I need to work on trusting others more.

The song I've needed today:

No comments:

Post a Comment