Friday, October 21, 2011

On relationships and running shoes


A thought from a friend's blog that blew me away:

"The ultimate thing you can do with your agency is to love someone enough to belong to them."
-Eric d'Evengee

In other news, I got my first running injury this week!  And not even from a cool story, but the result of a slightly too long run and worn-out shoes.  I woke up Wednesday morning with my foot aching, and then decided to go to tap class anyway.  Moral of the story: when your foot is injured, let it rest.  Otherwise, you may not be able to walk very well.

Upside of the injury?  Expert advice from Celeste and Megan (with some epic boy talk thrown in), the discovery of ice cups, and my maiden voyage to the 26.2 store!  

The possibility that I may be becoming a runner is simultaneously exciting and horrifying...but I actually geeked out about running shoes today.  This MUST be what the end of the world feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment