Friday, July 22, 2011

Overload.

I need my head to stop.
The batches of neurons that continue to fire and tell me I'm in pain are really working themselves overtime.  Normally, I can deal with my headaches okay.  I've got a pretty high pain tolerance when it comes to the darn things.  But for the past few days... my brain just won't shut down.  Last night I went and saw the midnight showing of Captain America (yeah, it was amazing), and then stayed up until 4:30am reading.  By 7am this morning my body refused to stay asleep, mind racing about frivolous things and intentions.  And this has become a pattern.  I can handle what I've been given, heaven knows it's easier than what many people feel.  It just becomes a bit harder when exacerbated by lack of sleep and worrying.

And with that...I'm going to the temple this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help more with your head pain - since I can't, I'm sending all the love I've got. You are one of the bravest, most non-complaining chicas I know.

    ReplyDelete