Thursday, July 7, 2011

Magic

There comes a point where I can't explain life.  It doesn't fit into a nice, neat little pattern or question and answer scenario.  C doesn't equal A plus B.  Sometimes, I turn around and things have changed.  It's magic.  And it's in my life right now. 

My head is incredibly clear.  Sleep deprived fog and enduring through life is replaced by a firmly instilled desire to be who I know I need to be.  I'm happy with myself, and thinking about others more.  I'm more healthy now than ever, because I'm not even thinking about it.  Food are the nutrients I consume that make it possible for me to play so hard.  Work seems to get done on it's own, and I want to do it even better.  My conversations with Father are more consistent and meaningful.  I'm writing in my journal, and acting on what I learn in daily scripture study.

All summer I've been trying to become this person with goals and such.  
Who knew that it could all just fall into place?



My life is magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment