Thursday, January 20, 2011

Disclaimer

This blog is my place to be whatever I want.  I love to think, and I'm a little obsessed with it, actually.  There's so many things to think about, to do, to be, and this is where I get explore.  This blog is not meant to be an ever present update on my life, but rather a place where I can share the thoughts that are spinning around in the treadmill of my mind.  I write about things that are important to me.  Sometimes I write about my life, sometimes I write about my past, and sometimes I write about my hope for the future.  But I always write.

More than anything, I'm trying to build my life.  I'm attempting to learn from my past, experiment with new things, and discover who I am and what I have to offer this world.  I tend to be cautious about the choices in my life, but I'm trying to do things more wholeheartedly, just for the experience.  I want to take more opportunities and just jump in, none of this wading in slowly stuff.  I want to take the Plunge.

I'm excited to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment