Sunday, September 4, 2011

I love everything about today!

It should have been complicated, but today I made good choices that led me to a simpler life, full of peace.  I played the piano and put my head down to peaceful music.  For the first time, I really listened during testimony meeting and learned from the experiences of others.  I put aside my concerns of what others think and had a blast getting to know people.  I laughed like crazy.  I enjoyed Treasure Planet and annoyed everyone by knowing all the lines.  I ate brownies and chocolate banana bread.  I was independent when I felt like it, and gave love when I could.  I watched cerebral British television.  I signed up for a dinner group and an inter-mural Ultimate Frisbee team. And now I'm going to read The Hunger Games and go to sleep, all before I'm thoroughly exhausted.

No school tomorrow, and Celeste gets back on Tuesday!!!

I love being in a good mood. : )

1 comment: