Monday, September 5, 2011

Existentialism on Prom Night

Today I spent hours cleaning, and it feels so good to call this apartment home.
Curtain fabric has been purchased, and I have not been this excited about domesticity in a long time.

My posts recently have mostly had to do with the events of my days.  I fear I am clinging to the structure that makes me feel comfortable, not the ebb and flow of emotions and moods that really matter.  The biggest reality check I had today was my inability to answer the question "What's wrong?".  I can't expect anyone else to figure it out for me, but I also can't shake the feeling that I can't relax in this situation.  It doesn't feel peaceful, it feels like itchy complacency.  

Chocolate banana bread.  

1 comment:

  1. lol - I have read this a million times, and I still can't get the prom night connection :p

    ReplyDelete