Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love...

My little brother, Benjamino the flying/bus riding burrito.
Controversial, open minded, silly and sassy Coly.
Future ruler of Ranada, king of philosophy and all-time jester.
Protector of injustices brother, red-bearded king of business.
Hippie hair brother, who cheats at Monopoly but gets me better than most people.
Completely changed dad, with new opportunities and trying so hard.
Challenges that have made me exactly who I am.
A brilliant job with loads of hope.
The cast that lifts my spirits, makes me laugh, and draws out emotion from the depths of my soul.
Close friends in distant places, like little pieces of home scattered across the map.
Soothing words of truth that bring peace to my soul.
The Ultimate Sacrifice that is always the right answer.
A roomate that gets me, and asks me out on valentines day.
Secret crushes that leave room for flirtation and masked smiles.
Passionate moments when all of the injustices of the world light a fire, making me vow to change the world.  And knowing that someday very, very soon, I will.
Moments with people who floor me with their unabashed authenticity.
Realizing that letting go of love is the one thing that has let me be who I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment