Thursday, February 3, 2011

beyond beautiful

I got 100% on my accounting midterm.
I spent several hours doing research into the field I want to pursue, and fell even more in love with it.
I had an amazing interview for a job that I really, really want.
Then I went to rehearsal and had a fabulous time being flirted with.
And finally, I closed the day with a trip to the temple.

I am learning that sometimes faith means pushing hard for what you want, and then letting go just long enough for God can teach you what you need.  I never dreamed my life could be what it is right now.  So I'm sure glad things didn't work out the way I thought they should.

And...a bit of an abstract from today:

Full to Bursting
    Longing
                           grateful for sunrises
yearning for sunsets
                     but finding joy in the hourly clouds
STOP.  a moment
    senses overwhelm
Sand. warm. breath. fog. slippery.
             doused with truth
in all, of all, for all
                                 words flow
painted face; anger
                       building, seeping, repressing
Disappears.
                     or does it?
                                       Is it
                Replaceable?
Dirt under my fingernails
                                tastes sweet
    calmly ravenous for more
       drinking, soaking through pores.
Words. Resonate.
                Something I have always know
Yet...
          Need to hear to learn.
                                             But belief...is
Instantaneous.
He knows me.
sees me
understands me
loves me.
wants to work with me.

And I want to work with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment