Thursday, September 27, 2012

a little more on love

My mom sent me a link to this blog today that shared some lovely thoughts on loving others.  I could repeat the words, but I think I'll just send you to the original, because it's beautiful.

Love is the grand motive.  I hope I can come closer every day to making it my motive.
"Love is what inspired our Heavenly Father to create our spirits; it is what led our Savior to the Garden of Gethsemane to make Himself a ransom for our sins. Love is the grand motive of the plan of salvation; it is the source of happiness, the ever-renewing spring of healing, the precious fountain of hope.” 
-President Dieter F. Uchtdorft, April 2010 "You are My Hands" 

1 comment:

  1. I think you are one of the greatest examples I know of love. Because you are a grand motive to a lot of people who love you. And I think you are excellent. Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete