Saturday, September 8, 2012

A great day...and baseball

Today was a great day- went to the farmer's market (tomatoes!), drove to Lindon for car errands, made loads of delicious food (including my first successful batch of guacamole), watched BYU football cream Weber State, finished up some homework, laughed a lot, and had a lovely evening tonight watching "A League of Their Own".  I'm glad we both love baseball movies!

One quote from the movie I loved:

"If it was easy, everyone would do it.  The hard is what makes it great."  

It's true- it is the hard parts that make life great.  And the hard parts that make the good parts so much better.  Like how my sweet boyfriend told me over and over again today how much he liked the guacamole I made.  Or when he saved me the last bit of the lemon bar.  Or when my roommate made my bed and straightened up a little in my terribly messy room.  Life is hard, but the hard is what makes it great.

No comments:

Post a Comment