Saturday, February 4, 2012

Remember

"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as he always has.  But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream.  In short, he can't if you don't believe."
-Jeffrey R. Holland

Some days I feel so good that I wish I could bottle it up in one of Link's "empty bottle"s and save it for later to remind myself how wonderful life can be.  Last night was like that.  And I have a feeling today will be like that too.  I'm going to be so productive it's ridiculous, and then play hard.  Sometimes I forget that God wants me to be happy, I just have to let myself have the opportunity.

Also, I realized yesterday that I'm okay with this whole "feeling" thing.  I'm typically not a huge fan of feelings, cuz they hurt and are confusing and stuff.  But I'm coming to understand that feelings go both ways.  They can make you feel GOOD too!  And the more hurt we feel, the more we have a capacity for all of the awesome, good feelings.  So I'm starting to be okay with feeling.  Starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment