Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Manifesto!

It's a piece of constant evolution, but for the moment, I FINISHED IT.

I believe that my Heavenly Father loves and watches over me, and that as I do my best to live as I know to be right, He will help everything work out as it should. 
I believe in the power of the Atonement, that with my best effort and a repentant heart, Christ's mercy and grace will enable me to continue moving upward and onward. 
I believe in being who I am, now what others want me to be.  I believe in having the strength to endure well, and the courage to feel pain.  I believe in learning and discovering as much as possible.  I believe in the power of healthy distractions and endorphins. 
I believe that everyone is trying their best and they deserve to be loved, but also that Love should not require you to compromise your safety. 
I believe in making people laugh, and in good discussions about important things.  I believe in the beauty of slowly built love, the importance of passion, and in diving deeply into both.  Over and over.  I believe in open communication, especially when it's scary. 
I believe in sowing today good seeds that I can reap tomorrow.  I believe in seizing opportunities, and in creating opportunities that allow others to shine and grow.  I believe that the values of the world we inhabit and the people we surround ourselves with have a profound effect on who we are, so it is vital that we take efforts to shape our environment. 
I believe in climbing mountains.   
I strive to live so that at the end of the day, I can lie down with peace and contentment, knowing that my actions reflect what I hold dear and what I profess to believe.


1 comment:

  1. Roommate Manifesto: I believe Emily Warren is the awesome and I totally love her.

    To her manifesto - love it :)

    ReplyDelete