Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life is Good

The past few days have been an overflow.  Packing up, saying good-bye's and see-you-soon's, and then the drive back to Provo.  The drive was a combination of singing out loud, almost running out of gas, nervous excitement, and sheer joy.  I can point to so many things in the past months that show just how blessed I am.  I am not one for cliches, I usually despise the simple tacky words that people assume can sum of the complications and struggles of life, but right now it's true: Life is Good.

Being back in Provo so far has been wonderful, and a massive transition.  I'm learning that my individual progress and building relationships with those around me need not be mutually exclusive.  I'm learning about the importance of taking risks, the power of open communication, and just how much of an emotional roller coaster each day can be.  I'm coming to really appreciate, and finally able to take for granted, the peace that comes from feeling safe and comfortable around those you share your life with.

I feel like I'm being prepared, refined, built up for something important.  I love knowing that I have divine purpose and potential.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are in Provo, with all your ninja-awesomeness. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete