Saturday, August 13, 2011

at peace...and Restless

Tonight, driving home, I found myself listening to the acoustic Christian station.  I'm admittedly falling in love with it.  Between songs the DJ talked about how great it was that, as a Christian, he was able to feel simultaneously at peace, yet restless to be what Christ wants and needs him to be.  It was a beautiful moment for me, to feel so much truth in the faith of someone so far away, so out of my typical spiritual comfort zone, yet so in sync with how I truly feel.  Recently I've been great, bad, and okay...but all with an overarching sense of perspective that makes everything so good.  My life has never felt so complete so consistently.  I've never felt so on track to becoming who I need to be, while so excited to take the next steps forward.
 


...on a side note, Spanish is sexy.  They don't call them the romance languages for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I have such a soft spot in my heart for Christian rock music - Sadek thinks I'm crazy, but I secretly adore many of their songs.

    ReplyDelete