Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pirate and Poppins out for Pizza

I've found that the people who end up meaning the most to me are the ones I don't expect to right away.  Take my old roomate, for example.  Her and I spent two whole school years living in the same apartment, first by chance, then by reluctant choice.  We were both crazy busy and didn't see much of one another or spend a whole lot of time together.  And yet...I remember the times I was able to help her out with a late night photo-shoot when someone bailed, or when she brought me a lollipop from work when I'd had a bad day.

I didn't ever really think about it, but I'm realizing now that I really miss her.  I thought she was a little crazy when I first met her.  Now I know she's crazy, but I also know she has more depth and sincerity than I ever could have imagined.  I've learned so much from her.

And today, she made my day:

No comments:

Post a Comment