Friday, April 22, 2011

the perfect ending.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometimes it's best to be quiet.
I didn't say a word.

I took the leap of faith.  I'm learning that sometimes it doesn't have to be perfect and planned.
We walked.  We talked.  I am humbled and amazed by the things that you exceed me in, and in wonderment that you presented this situation without degrading me.  You take me off guard by how blatantly honest you can be past your guarded exterior-it puts my fake blatancy to shame.  Tonight was exactly what I needed.  I have closure.  

Having the courage to put myself out there allows me to be less caught up in myself.  By letting go of my worries, I now have the time and capacity to be less selfish.  To care more.

Kelly, you would be so proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment