Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bring it, Finals.

My Dad, Stepmom, and bestest little brother are coming to visit in 7 days.  SO EXCITED!

Today, I felt so close to the Spirit in giving my lesson.  I felt like, for brief moments, I understood what God feels for his daughters, and what he wanted me to tell help them understand.

This weekend I have become so incredibly grateful for the blessing of good friends who uphold and support me, and have realized how important it is to have those in close proximity.  For the first time since coming to Provo, I am really going to miss it.

I stand ready to face the next two weeks, with God, friends, and family at my back (and chariots of fire playing in the background) and a renewed determination to be the best I can be.  Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment