Friday, May 6, 2011

Life Lately


This really sums up how I feel about my life lately.  I'm been reflecting on where I am, where I was two years ago, and how much I've stressed about my choices in between.  I had no clue that I'd be here two years ago, but I couldn't be happier with the progress I've made and what my life looks like at the moment.  And I've realized that all the stress and anxiety I engage in about all the crazy life decisions...well, it is unnecessary.  Most of the things I've spent time stressing about have worked themselves out in miraculous ways- no thanks to my stress.  I've learned that the only thing that really matters in these decisions is that I stay true to myself and what I love.  The only regrets I have in the past two years are because I strayed from who I am in order to impress someone else.  If I constantly do what I love and am passionate about, I will love where my life leads me.  And oh, am I loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment